On sale : ’Way of Wyrd’ is a lovely and very comfortable widebeam canal boat, moored in a central and enviable marina in Canary Wharf: Poplar Dock Marina.
The boat includes :
– 2 Bedrooms: 1 single + 1 double
– Bathroom with hot water (new heating element), heater, shower & cassette toilet
– Fully fitted kitchen: electric stove and oven/ grill, fridge / freezer (new), micro wave / combi (new), kettle, large sink and board (new), with basic pots and pans
– Large comfortable living-room area: TV, Morso solid fuel stove, double sofa bed, folding dining table and loads of cupboard space
– 2 decks: front and back, perfectly suitable for BBQs (included) and G&Ts
– 50 HP Isuzu Diesel engine, maintained regularly
– new automatic battery charger (including trickle charge)
– rather new generator (barely used)
– 2pack epoxy done on the hull in 2018
The marina itself offers: washing machines and dryers, postal service, BBQ / lounge area, toilets and showers, secured bike shed, CCTV and 24/7 security (marina is fully gated anyway), electricity mains (metered, top-up with cards) and water (included), on-site parking optional. As well as a lovely community life, quiet and village-like, in the middle of the city, quiet and nice.
Connections: DLR (2 lines, walkable) and Jubilee Lines, City Airport is 10 min away, the City is about 20 min, Central London around 30 min. Loads of cycling lanes.
The landlord has been doing some constant work on the boat to upkeep and improve life onboard. She has been his ‘happy home’ for over 6 years, yet now he has temporarily relocated abroad.
Contacts to discuss and organise viewings:
– Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Téléphone : 0681837192 (FR) / 07593750268 (UK)
– WhatsApp : +33681837192